Service Care Solutions are currently working with a worldwide IT firm that are one of the fastest growing in their sector!
This is an unbelievable opportunity for someone who is considering a move to sales or someone that already has sales experience and is looking for a new challenge.
Full training is provided! Previous sales experience is an advantage but is not essential. As long as you have a great attitude with a willingness to learn and succeed as part of a growing team.
Sales managers within the company all started in this position so you will be learning from someone who was once in your shoes.
ROLE: Sales Executive
SALARY: Up to £35,000 - Dependent on experience - OTE of £40,000
Promising career progression which isn't achievable in most sectors.
As a Sales Executive in the Broker team, you'll be responding to incoming enquiries and proactively contacting previous and potential customers. Utilising all the information held on products, bespoke systems, ongoing marketing campaigns, and all listing sites, you'll be following up leads and enquiries to manage existing (and create your own) accounts, along with maintaining customer records and communication.
Previous sales experience is an advantage but is not essential. As long as you have a great attitude with a willingness to learn and succeed as part of a growing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming phone enquiries about stock pricing and availability
- Communicating frequently with previous and potential customers
- Undertake any offered training and education to familiarise yourself with the products and systems
- Provide information and guidance (with the assistance of colleagues) to customers to close sales
- Organise face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers
- Liaising with other departments to ensure orders taken are in stock, tested, and shipped correctly
- Maintaining the CRM in a timely manner!
- Communicating with and giving feedback to colleagues
- Attending industry roadshows
- Developing and managing your own Sales figures every month
- Maintaining good relationships with team colleagues and managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - being able to chat away confidently to your customers is a necessity
- Using good judgement and professionalism to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to use your time wisely and efficiently
- Accountability and honesty
- Motivation to be successful
- Very hard-working: your colleagues put a lot of time and effort into doing their job
- Calm and considered approach to working under pressure
- Positive, open and fair-minded
- Easy-going and good humoured
- Enjoy working in a busy and energetic environment
- Great attitude and a willingness to succeed and be part of a growing team
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Complimentary Flu Vac and Eye Tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Regular Social Events
- Structured Induction Programme
If you would like to discuss in more detail or apply please contact:-