Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Permanent Scrub Nurse to work at one of our purpose-built Opthalmic facilities in the West Midlands.
Shifts: Monday to Saturday
Shift Times: between 08:00-18:00 Days | 37.5
Salary: £30,970 - £37,336
The servce is a modern purpose-built facility equipped with the latest technology offering Ophthalmic Healthcare and Surgery.
- As a Registered General Nurse, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team delivering the highest standard of care to our patients. You will have a passion for delivering excellent nursing care in a dynamic and innovative theatre environment.
- Responsible for participating in all aspects of the ophthalmic service including surgery, pre-operative assessment, and post-operative care.
- Undertake all care for patients whilst in the hospital including diagnostic tests and post-operative care.
- Admission and discharge of patients on a theatre day.
- Administer drugs in accordance to the NMC guidelines for the safe and secure handling of medicines.
- Provide scrub experience for clinical procedures.
- Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care.
- Prepare all areas prior to any clinical activities, ensuring all equipment is checked and ready for use.
- Manages all the theatre equipment on a daily basis.
- Provide cover at nearby clinics when required
- Competitive Salary Bandings including annual pay reviews.
- Work life balance shifts of 4-day a week and 1 in 4 Saturdays (over time is available as and when required).
- 33 days holidays (includes bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Bonus 1 - January - potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company related bonus.
- Bonus 2 - June - potential to earn up to 5% individual performance related bonus.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (£350 reward for both you and your friend)
- Free Quarterly Snacks
- Company Pension Scheme
- Time in lieu scheme, if you go over your contracted hours, we will give you your time back (we want our staff to feel appreciated and valued).
- Free Annual Flu Vaccination
- Paid DBS
- Mindfulness Sessions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Policy
- Continuous training and development programme through our internal learning management system and clinical training team to help enhance your skills.
- Relocation package available
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.