Are you a Scrub Nurse looking for an exciting new role, or a Registered Nurse looking to become a Theatre Scrub Nurse? Service Care Solutions have the perfect role for you in Solihull where you can join us in providing exceptional ophthalmic care to patients, working alongside consultants and the clinical team. You'll also be responsible for admitting and discharging patients on theatre days and administering medication in accordance with NMC guidelines.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We appreciate your skills and dedication, so join our team now!
Job Type: Ophthalmic Theatre Scrub Nurse
Contract: Permanent (37.5hrs per week)
Pay Rate: £32.5k - £40.5k (depending on experience)
- Undertake patient care, including post-operative care and diagnostic tests, whilst in the hospital.
- Provide scrub experience for clinical procedures.
- Administer medication and keep records in accordance with the NMC guidelines.
- Ensure the correct storage of all equipment, as well as assisting with stock control.
- Follow correct procedure in reporting accidents and incidents.
- 33 days holidays (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Attractive referral bonuses and performance related bonuses to boost your earnings.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- NMC Pin and DBS paid for, as well as free annual Flu Vaccination
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical/hospital setting post registration
- Compassionate and caring
- NMC Registered General Nurse with Scrub Experience
- Experience working with the CQC and within the private healthcare sector.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a larger team, with excellent communication skills.
Wanting to give first class care to patients while having the opportunity to develop and further your career? Join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.