Service Care Solutions have an incredible opportunity for Scrub Nurses to join our team in Brighton! You'll find yourself assisting clinical teams and consultants in all aspects of ophthalmic care, including surgery, pre-operative assessments, and post-operative care. You'll be able deliver excellent nursing care in an innovative and dynamic theatre environment!
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We appreciate your skills and dedication, so join our team now!
Job Type: Ophthalmic Theatre Scrub Nurse
Contract: Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £36k - £41k (depending on experience)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical/hospital setting post registration
- NMC registration with scrub experience working with the CQC and within the private healthcare sector.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with an ability to make decisions.
- Compassionate and caring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ensure medication and equipment is currently stored and assist with stock control.
- Follow correct procedure when reporting accidents and incidents.
- Adhere to NMC guidelines for Record Keeping and administering medication.
- Provide patients with care whilst in hospital, including diagnostic tests.
- Manage all the theatre equipment daily.
- NMC Pin and DBS paid for, as well as free annual Flu Vaccination
- 33 days holidays (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Attractive referral bonuses and performance related bonuses to boost your earnings.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills.
This is a great opportunity to further your experience and develop your career, so join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.