Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 - Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
A dynamic and forward-thinking medium size firm based in Brentford (West London) is looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join a rapidly expanding and friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious candidates looking to further advance their knowledge, skillset, and experience.
Duties And Responsibilities :
The role of the Semi Senior will be required to do
- Client Bookkeeping
- Completion of VAT returns.
- Processing client Payroll
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts with supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Preparation of CIS returns
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Preparation of self-assessment personal tax returns.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations/CT600
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years UK practice experience
- Part-qualified ACCA/ACA or AAT
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Xero and FreeAgent
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.