SEND Teacher needed with Dorset Council
Start Date- 1st September
Location - Shaftesbury
Duration - 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £20 ltd an hour
- May consider part time work
- To demonstrate the ability and commitment of working with pupils with special educational needs
- Planning and delivering outstanding and effective teaching to enable a high-quality learning experience for all pupils
- To work with identified pupils individually or in small groups to support learning and maximise potential
- To work across a variety of subjects and year groups
- Apply a range of teaching strategies to deliver learning objectives and incorporate inclusive strategies that meet the needs of all learners
What is required?
- Teacher experience (SEN experience Early Years Foundation - Key Stage 1) at least 2 years required
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Successful teaching experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Successful experience of teaching pupils with ASC and complex needs
- Evidence of ongoing personal professional development
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.