I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority for a Senior Account Technician in Wiltshire (Hybrid) to provide support to the Council during a peak in workload.
ROLE: Senior Account Technician
LOCATION: Wiltshire (Hybrid)
CONTRACT: 3 Months (Ongoing)
PAY: £18 per hour Umbrella
The Role of Senior Account Technician
- To provide professional finance support, advice and training to Service Managers and Budget Managers in the preparation and management of revenue and capital budgets, to ensure timely, robust and accurate.
- To complete the annual closing of the accounts in accordance with statutory requirements for their area of responsibility.
- To provide support, guidance and training to junior members of the finance team, as well as peers and colleagues across the organisation based on general and specialist subject areas.
The Person required for Senior Account Technician
- Association of Accounting Technician (AAT) Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4), Part Qualified Accountant or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a similar role within local authority
- Experience of working independently with relevant specialised systems/software
Benefits of this Senior Account Technician Role
- Hybrid working with maximum of 2 days a week in office and rest working from home
- Weekly payroll for the entirety of the contract
If you are interested in the role of Senior Account Technician, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.