Senior Admin Officer
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities. We are looking to recruit for numerous probation orientated jobs to reduce the reoffending rate and ensure rehabilitation.
All of our roles are temporary contracts, below is a brief summary of the roles that we offer.
Full time - Senior Admin Officer.
HOURS: 37 Hours Per Week
PAY RATE: £15P/H
Full Job Description
Work may include:
Development and implementation of business administration systems,
databases and recording systems to support operational probation delivery.
* Preparation and collation of a range of documentation for a variety of
purposes to support effective divisional, functional or cluster business
activity and operational probation delivery
* Maintenance of ( or supporting the relevant Business Manager to maintain)
Divisional, functional or cluster Registers such as Serious Further Offences,
Freedom of Information, Accidents, Complaints, inputting data, monitoring
agreed probation processes and ensuring completion in specified timescales
* Collection and distribution of monies to/from Imprest, and maintenance of
* Act as Vetting Contact Point for the relevant division, function or cluster
* Monitor Travel Warrants, Bus passes, cheque book requests and assist with
Purchase Orders where required, and within the agreed procurement
* Attend meetings and events to represent the relevant Business Manager as
agreed from time to time