Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator in a healthcare setting based in Derby, but also with option for Remote working.
Rate - £11-12.
Location - Derby
- Input, monitor and check data to help keep track of projects;
- Gather data and feedback from team members in order to assist with the production of highlight reports;
- Collate programme wide reports from the highlights reports produced and other information;
- Support teams in project management and participate in department events;
- Organise and plan events as necessary including producing and distributing any supporting information material;
- Work with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects;
- Act as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously;
- Supply the relevant information required for financial management, supporting the head of department and team by checking and receipting invoices for payment. Order stationery as required;
- Run and collate reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required;
- Provide guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures;
- Carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com/ 01772208953.