Senior Adult Social Care Lawyer
Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a thriving local authority, based in Bournemouth, which is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Senior Adult Social Care Solicitor/Lawyer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and support in all aspects of adult social care law.
ROLE: Senior Adult Social Care Lawyer
CONTRACT LENGTH: 5 months ongoing
LOCATION: Bournemouth - hybrid working
- Provide support to the Service Director and Head of Legal Services in the delivery and improvement of services and business strategies
- Deputise for the Team Leader at relevant meetings as required
- Represent the company in all adult social care related proceedings
Specific Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Chartered Legal Executive with 5+ years of PQE in Adult Social Care law
- Someone who has worked for an Adult Social Care legal team for a local authority
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to either their own car or a pool car in order to undertake the duties of the role, unless other forms of transport are available and viable to perform the role.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly pay
- Hybrid working
If this Adult Social Care Lawyer role sounds like an opportunity of interest for you or someone you know, please feel free to reach out to Hugh Barnes on 01772208969 , or email Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.