Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a BI Developer Band 8a within the Data Science and Engineering division in the NHS.
47,000 to 53,000
37.5 Monday to Friday
- Play a pivotal role in transforming the way the data is used and insights are derived within the organisation to better inform care delivery.
- To provide advanced technical knowledge across the range of the Business Intelligence infrastructure and systems in use, as well as developmental expertise.
- To work with the BI team to develop tools which allow rapid access to information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of bespoke in-house BI solutions using latest MS tools.
- Responsible for own time management of BI projects.
- Contributing to agile development and continuously improving development processes.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Ensures that all documentation related to the IT technical service is developed and maintained to a high professional standard.
- Establishes and develops systems for continuous monitoring of all technical incidents to assess for quality of performance and/or identify and rectify adverse trends, shortcomings etc.
- This is a significant responsibility to ensure the robust functioning of IT systems and a key risk mitigation activity.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com i can also forward on the full job spec.