Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a local authority in the North London area, who are seeking a Locum Contracts & Procurement Lawyer to join their legal department. Please see below further details about the role.
ROLE: Senior Contracts and Commercial Lawyer
LOCATION: South East London
RATE: £40 to £50ph
CONTRACT: 6 months, with strong possibility of extension
Please note that the role is currently hybrid working.
- To help the team in progressing Contract & Procurement caseloads through to completion
- To work matters including grant funding, consultancy arrangements, funding agreements, frameworks and initiatives
- To advise other council members on up to date legislation
- To work from home remotely for the foreseeable future
- A qualified Solicitor, legal Executive or Barrister with at least 2 years PQE within Contracts and Procurement Law
- Recent local authority work is highly desirable
- A strong and current acknowledgement of current legislation
- To be able to manage a busy caseloads
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.