Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a London Borough Council who are seeking a Senior Enforcement lawyer to join their legal department. The role has come about due to an increase in workload and requires someone to hit the ground running.
ROLE: Senior Enforcement Lawyer
RATE: £42.00 to £47.00 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing
- To carry an extensive caseload of high profile, complex and sensitive matters related to Enforcement Law
- Matters will be made up of crime and anti-social behaviour, environmental health, licensing, fraud and other regulatory-related advocacy
- To prove advice and assistance to other members of staff within the team
- To ensure that high quality legal services are delivered in a timely manner in accordance with any service level agreement and Lexcel Standards
- A qualified Solicitor, legal Executive or Barrister with at least 3 years' PQE
- At least 2 years' worth of experience directly related to Enforcement Law
- Previous local authority work experience is highly desirable for this position
- Previous supervisory experience would be highly beneficial
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.