HR Advisor needed with Swindon Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Swindon (Hybrid)
Duration - Initially 4 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £24 ltd an hour
- To work on employee relations case management
- Provide guidance and professional up-to-date advice to managers at all levels
- Project manage the change processes to ensure all HR processes are completed on time and within the legislation
- Provide feedback analysis from employees & unions in good time
- Provide Ad hoc resourcing activities as required
What is required?
- Strong ability and experience in managing all ER complex casework and Change programmes
- Experience as a HR advisor/Officer dealing with trade unions; TUPE; organisational restructures consultation and employee engagement
- CIPD intermediate level
- Degree qualified or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.