Service Care Legal are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Legal Officer on behalf of a Greater Manchester Local Authority. They are looking for someone to join their Childcare Legal team and assist with the increase in work load.
ROLE: Senior Childcare Legal Officer
RATE: £16-£23ph Umbrella
LOCATION: Greater Manchester, hybrid and remote working available
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months ongoing. 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- To manage a significant personal case load with supervision in most aspects of Childcare Law
- Assist Senior Solicitors with their caseload from start to completion
- Conduct advocacy before the Courts, which may be contested, on behalf of the Council and external clients
- Someone with a minimum of 12 months' experience in Childcare Law
- Ideally someone who has worked for a local authority before, not essential
- Someone who is organised and has a good attention to detail
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.