Senior Personal Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £45,000 (Dependent on experience)
An established accountancy firm in Lytham is looking for a Senior Personal Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The post holder will be responsible for building long lasting relationships with clients and growing the portfolio of the team. They will manage customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction, generate new business that facilitates business growth, proactively challenge working practices and develop the service.
Full job specification available.
- Experience in Accountancy Practice essential
- Qualified Accountant or working towards
- Experience of Personal Accounts preferred
- Good communication skills and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of developing a portfolio of clients
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.