Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a local authority in the Greater London who are seeking a Senior Procurement Lawyer to join their team on a locum basis. This position has become available due to an increase in demand and ideally for someone to hit the ground running. Please see below further details about this position.
ROLE: Senior Procurement Lawyer
RATE: £45 to £50ph LTD
CONTRACT: 12 months, 35 hours per week
- To independently manage and progress a full caseload of procurement matters through to completion
- The caseload will be made up of high profile matters including regeneration/construction, IT contracts and the creation of companies and shared services.
- To supervise a team of 4 members within the Procurement legal team
- A qualified Solicitor, Lawyer or Barrister with a minimum of 4 years' PQE
- Previous Contracts & Procurement working experience within a local authority would be essential for this position
- To have excellent communication, drafting skills and the ability to provide legal advice to a variety of audiences, including senior officers and Members
- Previous supervisory experience within local authority would be highly advantageous
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.