Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a London Borough Council who are seeking Senior Property and Regeneration Lawyers to join their team on a contract basis. Please find below further details with regards to this position.
ROLE: Senior Property Lawyer
LOCATION: North London
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing
RATE: £45.00 to £50.00 per hour
Please note that this would require 1 day per week office attendance.
The Role of the Senior Property Lawyer
- To progress a full caseload of complex matters through to completion
- Matters will include commercial, some residential and some Right to Buy transactions
- To undertake some CPO and regeneration worked if required to do so
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- Experience in dealing with Commercial Property matters within a local authority would be essential
- Experience in Regeneration work would be advantageous
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly payroll options
If this Senior Property role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250 each.