Our client, a local authority based in Southwark are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Provide professional advice on quality surveying aspects of planned preventative maintenance, repairs and refurbishment programmes, contracts and work packages
- Prepare pricing documentation
- Prepare issue and receive tender documents and/or work packages.
- Prepare tender reports and recommendations.
- Prepare and agree service provider valuations, contract disputes, final accounts.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
Previous experience of Quantity Surveying to a senior level, candidates will have previously worked on Planned maintenance works.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position. If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!