Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a thriving local authority, based in the North West of England, which is in need of a Senior Regulatory and Enforcement lawyer. This role would be well suited to a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive who has a good working knowledge of Criminal Litigation.
ROLE: Senior Regulatory and Enforcement Lawyer
LOCATION: North West of England (hybrid)
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months rolling
The responsibilities of the Senior Regulatory and Enforcement lawyer position:
- Handle your own Regulatory and Enforcement law caseload from start to completion. This will include complex cases.
- To demonstrate exceptional advocacy skills achieving the best possible outcomes for the client.
- Where required by the Principal Lawyer, to act as a mentor to a designated Lawyer and/or Legal Officer.
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with 3+ years of PQE in Regulatory and Enforcement law.
- Someone with recent local authority experience in Regulatory and Enforcement law.
- Someone with strong advocacy skills and is able to attend court when required.
The benefits included with the Senior Regulatory and Enforcement lawyer role:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working
If this Senior Regulatory and Enforcement lawyer role sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.