Senior SEND Casework Officer
Worcestershire County Council are seeking a highly skilled SEND Senior Casework Officer to join their team on an initial 3 month basis.
- Providing thorough knowledge of SEND legislation and proven experience of application
- Working on a project in relation to transition planning for students in Year 9 and above
- Building on work which has explored how to prepare young people for adulthood
- Focusing on how to make best use of the annual review process to enable clear pathways and better outcomes for young people as they move through Key Stages 4 and 5, and beyond
- Working with the Senior Educational Psychologist who is leading on this project
- Thorough knowledge of SEND legislation and proven experience of application
- Experience in transition planning for students in Year 9 and above
- Ability to work both remotely and face to face
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to become a SEND Senior Casework Officer, please submit your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!