Senior Social Worker - CIN & CP
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for your next challenge? The London Borough of Hillingdon are currently seeking a Senior Social Worker to join their team and work on Child in Need (CIN) and Child Protection (CP) cases.
Start Date - ASAP
Contract length - Initially 6 months
Rate of Pay - £38ltd
About the Company
This company is a leading provider of social care services and works closely with other local authorities to ensure the safety and well-being of vulnerable children and families.
About the Role
As a Senior Social Worker, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of CIN and CP cases, conducting assessments, creating care plans, and providing support to families. You will also be responsible for supervising and supporting junior members of the team.
- Qualified Social Worker with HCPC registration
- Experience working with CIN and CP cases
- Experience in supervising and supporting junior members of the team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for career progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
If you are a dedicated and experienced Social Worker with a passion for working with vulnerable children and families, then this role could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to join this company and make a real difference in the lives of those who need it most.