Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker in Merton
To assist in providing Professional guidance and management of Social Care interventions in the Merton Integrated Learning Disability Team with specific responsibility for the day-to-day management of the duty system which provides screening, initial assessment and first response to new referrals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Day to Day lead on intake and initial assessments and the Team Duty System, managing the response to queries, - -- referrals, and emergency situations.
- Supporting practice under the Care Act and ensuring initial assessments are compliant with the Care Act.
- Supporting the teams Social Care and Health Service Performance Management structures.
- Giving Professional and Managerial Supervision and guidance to Social Care staff who are identified as supervisees.
- Identify and build relationships with key community colleagues in the borough.
- Lead on the development and maintenance of the Merton Integrated Learning Disability Team first response and duty system and the smooth day to day responses for customers.
- Ensure robust processes for maintaining a duty response to emergency situations requiring an urgent intervention.
- Develop processes and parameters for accepting and acting on referrals from key partners as identified above
- Participate in training and developmental events where appropriate, specifically to promote and develop integrated working between health and social care
Weekly Hours - 35
Assignment Duration - Initially 3 months.
Weekly Hours: 09:00-17.00
This is an exciting opportunity, and the role will include:
- Flexible working to manage your own diary
- Daily Pay rates
For this position you must also have:
- Professional Social Work Qualification
- Be SW England registered
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
- Consistently excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
- Personal on-going training budgets
- Registrations and DBS paid for by us
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call Matthew at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Matthew.Nicholson@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role, and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.