We are currently working alongside a leading online sales company, based in Blackburn, who are in need a SEO Manager to join their team. This is an fantastic opportunity to join a fun and expanding organisation with people and culture at their heart.
ROLE: SEO Manager
SALARY: £40,000 - £55,000
- Provide on-going analysis of contact centre activity, recognising and reporting on emerging trends
- Optimise end-to-end performance of leads and customer lifecycle in conjunction with the Marketing Department
- Improve efficiency and productivity on all campaigns using projection and data quality knowledge
- Provide recommendations for dialler strategy, implement those recommendations and report on results
- Maintaining a working knowledge of dialler functionality and future developments
- Be a key point of contact between the business and our 3rd party contact centre platform (Connex One)
- Monitoring and setting team productivity and performance SLAs
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Monitor and audit data quality using the proprietary CRM and 3rd party tools
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking where necessary.
- Create reporting in Google Data Studio using Google Big Query (training is available)
- Query large data sets using SQL
- Own contact centre data control and content
- Have existing knowledge of call centre telephony systems
- Know your way around the Microsoft Office suite - in particular Excel
- Understand OFCOM, TPS and DMA standards
- Have a working knowledge of SQL as it applies to contact centre analysis
- Are comfortable working autonomously and playing a significant role in the development of the company
- Enjoy learning new things and working collaboratively across departments
- Enjoy taking a hands-on role in the management of a business
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where managing multiple projects to ambitious deadlines is the norm
- Sweat the small stuff - excellent attention to detail is a must
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Alex Procter via email, Alex.Procter@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208952 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.