Service Development Officer needed with Devon County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Exeter
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £17.36 ltd an hour
- Working closely with specialist organisations and people with lived experience of domestic abuse, to deliver services under Devon's Strategy for Domestic abuse Support in Safe Accommodation
- In line with the strategy, the commissioning team aims to develop tailored, flexible support services within the scope of the Domestic Abuse Act 2021
What is required?
- Experience of directing and coordinating project groups and task oriented teams
- Knowledge of commissioning and procurement
- Education to degree level or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.