Social Work Assistant needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Redditch
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £14 ltd an hour
- To work with adults aged over 18 who require support to enable safe and timely transfer of care from acute hospital settings
- This role will involve working with people who are older, have diagnosis of dementia, people with physical disabilities, people with mental health diagnosis and mid to moderate learning disabilities/and/or autism
What is required?
- Level 2 qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 2) in health and social care or to be able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Level 2 qualification (e.g. GCSE A-C) in Maths and English or demonstrable experience
- Experience within a similar role
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.