Specialist Diabetes Nurse
Opportunity available for a Registered General Nurse to work within Diabetes Specialist Team, Based in Huntingdon
The team sits within a specialist Diabetes Team with the role predominately providing support the team to enabling the person with diabetes to successfully manage their condition and minimize risk of developing complications. As part of this role you will be providing education, support and advice to people with diabetes. You will also provide specialist education and training in diabetes care to health care professionals. To work collaboratively and cooperatively with colleagues and service users to develop services and improve quality of care.
This role is to commence ASAP and will be working 37.5 hours per week over 5 days.
The hourly rate for his role is: £30 Per Hour depending on experience.
It is essential that candidates must be a qualified RGN with a valid NMC Pin.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com