Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Supervising Practitioner to Support a Brand New Mental Health Support Team in Lancashire.
The successful applicant will working within a Children and Young People (CYP) Mental Health Support Team who have bases in Greater Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire.
The service offer early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of creative and dynamic methods of engagement, including digital interventions, across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP ad their families or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support withing Schools and College settings within 3 core areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing issues
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required
As a Supervising Practitioner your role will involve supporting and guiding Educational Mental Health Practitioners as well as delivering training, interventions and consultation to children, young people, families and educational staff.
£33,967 - £41,527pa (depending on experience)
Full Time (37hours per week)
- Generous annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme and OH Service
- Eye tests for VDU users
- Generous contributory Pension Scheme (employer contribution 14.3%)
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities and career progression including further study relating to MHST clinical supervision
The successful applicant must be a Qualified Social Worker, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist fully registered with their professional body.
The applicant must hold a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working within a Mental Health Setting with children and young people providing clinical supervision.