Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Core Qualified Mental Health Practitioner to work within a Children and Young Peoples Mental Health Support Team in Lancashire. The service supports children, young people and their families focusing on early intervention and delivered on a community and educational setting.
The successful applicant will working within a Children and Young People (CYP) Mental Health Support Team who have bases in Greater Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire.
The service offer early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of creative and dynamic methods of engagement, including digital interventions, across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP ad their families or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support withing Schools and College settings within 3 core areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing issues
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required
As a Supervising Practitioner your role will involve supporting and guiding Educational Mental Health Practitioners as well as delivering training, interventions and consultation to children, young people, families and educational staff.
Our Mental Health Support Team will work with 58 schools and colleges across the Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire areas. They will help pupils with issues like anxiety, low mood, and behavioural difficulties.
- Permanent Supervising Practitioner: £33,967 - £41,527 p.a
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 Friday 09:00 - 14:00.
Mileage paid from base.
Full Time (37 hours per week)
The successful applicant must be a Qualified Social Worker, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist fully registered with their professional body
The applicant must hold 2-4 years post qualification experience working within a Mental Health Setting with children and young people providing clinical supervision.
- 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, rising to 32 days over time
- Life assurance at 2 x basic salary
- Generous contributory pension scheme (14.3% employer contribution)
- Family-friendly policies
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and OH service
- Enhanced sick pay
- Excellent learning & development opportunities and career progression
- Annual performance / salary review
Interested? Please send and updated CV with relevant experience along with your telephone number to Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.