Full Time Support Worker Vacancy in Worthing.
A full time agency position has become available for a support worker in Worthing with the potential opportunity to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
Shifts - Long Days, Early and Late Shifts
Hours - Full-time , Permanent
Location - Worthing, East Sussex
Hourly Rate - £12 ph Ltd
Service Care Recruitment - https://www.servicecare.org.uk/candidate
This role is focused around supporting female service users with learning disabilities and mobility issues. We are looking for someone who can commit to a full time position and has previous experience in one to one support and working with a range of sensory impairments in using a variety of communication methods. The service is CQC rated 'Good' providing high quality support working in line with a detailed care plan.
This contract is an ongoing agency position meaning you will have a direct relationship with the service being provided with consistent hours. There will also be an option to join the employer on a permanent basis.
- Essential to have minimum 6 months previous experience within a learning and physical disability support role.
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Flexible towards shifts and availability.
- Preferable to have a valid DBS.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified staff.
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Opportunity for future career development
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, or send your CV directly across to firstname.lastname@example.org