An agency position has become available within a learning disabilities residential service in Taunton, Somerset on a full or part time basis.
SCS offer a £250 candidate referral bonus once successfully placed if you may know anyone who may be interested!
Contract - Agency, ongoing and regular contracts
Shifts - Earlies, Lates, Long Days, Waking Nights & Sleep ins.
Hours - Part Time, Full Time hours may also be available
Pay Rate - £12 - £14 ph Ltd
Location - Taunton, Somerset
This is an agency position to work for a learning disabilities service in Taunton, Somerset. The home is looking for someone who is able to commit to either full or part time on an ongoing basis. The residents of the home require support with needs such as learning disabilities, autism, complex behaviours and physical disabilities. With a range of shift times available within this position, we are on the search for someone with previous experience to meet the more demanding needs of the clients such as medication administration and helping those who have mobility issues. The service is CQC rates 'Good' with a friendly and welcoming staffing and management team. If required, you will be given a full induction to the service.
This position may appeal to you if you are looking for a permanent role which can be arranged if you would like to join the service after your agency period.
- Assisting with domestic activities such as washing, cleaning and paperwork.
- To update records in line with their care plan.
- Personal care duties.
- Continue to update risk assessments.
- Medication Administration
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the sector.
- Essential to have strong communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Essential to be trained in medication management.
- Flexible to meet specific patterns of the service.
- Preferable to have a valid DBS.
- Preferable to be a driver .
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified staff
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Opportunity for future career development
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar at email@example.com or call 01772 208963