Reablement Support Worker
Warrington Borough Council are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join their team as Reablement Support Workers in Warrington. If you want to make a difference in people's lives and help them become more independent, this role could be for you.
As a Reablement Support Worker, you will work with individuals in their own homes to encourage and assist them in becoming more independent. You will provide care and support to clients with a variety of needs, ensuring that they are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- Car driver and access to own car.
- NVQ Lvl 2 or equivalent experience in Health and Social Care.
- Enhanced DBS.
- You should also have a basic level of reading and writing skills.
- Able to work to a rota that includes evenings and weekends.
The company will provide you with a full induction to provide information, policy, procedure, working arrangements, health and safety of the building, and also community work. Uniform and PPE will be provided. You will also have the opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives and help them become more independent.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.