Team Coordinator needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worcester
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 per hour
- To assist the Team Leader in developing and maintaining a high quality Family Support Service, which meets the needs of children, young people and their families
- To take responsibility for the management of Family Support Workers, Initial Screening and Contact Officers and Admin Support Assistants
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE A-C level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience of managing staff and complex situations, using clear judgement to advise others to do the same
- Experience within a similar role
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.