JOB TITLE: Team Manager
LOCATION: Tower Hamlets
CONTRACT TYPE: Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 37.5 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon - Fri (9am-5pm)
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the position of Team Manager within a mental health service. Our clients have a variety of needs including dual diagnosis, personality disorders, substance misuse, dementia, and those with a forensic history. The mental health accommodation schemes benefit from a high quality, homely living environment. The customers are placed where they feel comfortable and supported. The schemes are purpose-built to meet customer's needs, minimise risk and promote independence.
Performance management including setting targets, monitoring, and taking action to address any performance issues.
- Liaising effectively with partner agencies and stakeholders to ensure referrals and assessment issues are dealt with in a timely fashion, and service utilisation is maximised.
- Ensuring that your own work and that of the service works within and contributes to the service, departmental, and corporate plans.
- Ensuring that all staff receive appropriate induction, training, and development opportunities.
- Experience of undertaking customer assessments, support planning and key-working with a clear outcome focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing including the preparation of letters reports & file notes.
- Ability to influence and motivate others to reach agreed goals.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.