Service Care Solutions are hiring for a Tenprint Officer (Fingerprint taking) for a police force in Lancashire, for more information or to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Day to day delivery of an efficient and effective fingerprint service.
- Maintain both manual and computerised fingerprint database
- Establish identity by manual and computerised searching of local and national police based databases
- Quality assures fingerprint case submissions to the Bureau
- Provide advice on Tenprint Operations matters
- Liaise with outside agencies and service providers
- Provide service of fingerprinting of Police Officers/ Specials/ PCSOs as required
- Provide service of fingerprinting members of the public for immigration/Visa/CRB purposes as required
- To perform all duties complying with the accredited Quality Management System and the Forensic Science Regulator's Codes of Practice and Conduct
- Identify personal development needs and agree, plan and implement personal development plans for oneself.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of inputting, updating and maintaining computerised databases