Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Test lead involved in a EPR Programme. Please apply for more details
Salary - Day rate £300 - £576.92 Day rate (Based off expereince)
Contract Length - 1 Year plus
Location- Shrewsbury/Home (Hybrid Contract).
- The Test Lead will take overall ownership of the EPR Programme Testing work stream to ensure delivery of all testing activities as defined within the test life cycle.
- Expected deliverables include the following:
- EPR Programme Test Strategy
- Development of the current Test Strategy to ensure all systems are implemented safely and in adherence to quality guidelines.
- UAT & System Testing
- Ensure all appropriate tools and data collection systems are in place to ensure UAT is delivered as a quality driven repeatable process. This may include supporting the development of test scripts.
- Coordinating a Test Team
- This is not a manager role but the Test lead will, for the duration of the project, provide day to day guidance to test team work stream members regarding work priorities.
- Defect Management
- Provide a robust process to manage defects through direct supplier engagement to minimise the time lag between re-tests.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
* 250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com or 01772208953.