A client within the Public Sector based in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for a Traffic Manager to join their Highways & Transport team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to provide statutory services that all residents in the area use. The Highways team is responsible for providing a safe road network that operates efficiently and effectively.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To carry out the statutory role of Traffic Manager to meet the requirements of the Traffic Management Act.
- As Traffic Manager, review Traffic Regulation Orders where consultation has not determined a conclusive outcome.
- To direct, monitor and review the provision of statutory regulatory services related to the co-ordination of street works and the enforcement of the New Roads and Street Works Act and Traffic Management Act
To be considered for this role you will require to be educated to degree level or NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution
- Experience of working with other regulators
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £500 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.