Hi all I'm currently recruiting for User Trainers in the NHS. Users must be agile and adaptable alongside having good understanding of digital systems.
Pay rate - £16.50 - £20.01
Location - Leicester/Northampton
Hours - 37.5 Hours Per week.
Job Description -
- To be a source of advice and knowledge on education and training matters to clinical staff and managers, regarding the IECCPP.
- Develop and deliver training to the deployment teams so they can train locally within the Trust.
- To provide training to teams at Trusts by doing demos to groups and one-on-one sessions, both remotely and in person.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of training by analysing issues, undertaking training needs assessments, setting, and implementing agreed plans and monitoring performance and priorities.
- To maintain an overall understanding of the strategic direction of training within the organisation.
- To be responsible for designing, testing, and continually revising and improving the training programme content including teaching aids (graphics, visuals, audio content) to support delivery and skill evaluations.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com/ 01772208953.