Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Van Stock Control Officer to join our client for the Stores Team based in Barnsley.
In the role of Van Stock Control Officer you will be required to complete below duties:
- To monitor and audit materials held on van Stocks
- Carry out daily van stock counts and spot check
- Carry out van stock training
- Create new van stocks for new starters
- Review van stock reorder levels
- Pick materials to replenish van stocks
- Process picked van stock materials
- Investigate and reconcile van stock discrepancies
- Liaise with Operations Staff to effectively plan for the provision of van stock materials
- Maintain computerised stock control systems
- Update and create spreadsheets for analysis
- Handling of materials is required in this role, handling weights of up to 25kg.
Requirements and skills
- Attention to detail
- Good self-management & task organisation
- Good with numbers
- Experience of working with software applications including Microsoft office and bespoke databases, including experience of Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with people on all levels, including internal and external customers, suppliers, and managers
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to review current processes and make recommendations to improve the current service
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Important Information
A uniform, safety boots and a Hi Vis tabard are required in this position. These items will be provided by our client.
This role is based within a warehouse environment.
For more information on this role please contact email@example.com.