We have an excellent opportunity for Operatives to join an established company based in Bolton. With various departments including Assembly, Engineering, Seating and a Machine Shop we have vacancies available with immediate start.
We are looking for Operatives to join the team on temp to perm contracts. This role is to support us with the production and building of bespoke furniture. All units are made in house in Bolton from start to finish. This means we have vacancies in various departments from the engineering bay, assembly, seating and machine shop department. This will be an ongoing contract with the potential to be offered a permanent placement.
Tasks will involve but will not be limited too;
- Assembling furniture
- Working on production line
- Working on fabrication (drilling and bending)
- Operating robot welder equipment
- Fitting upholstery
- You will be working 40 hours per week as standard (Monday to Friday)
- Overtime is available paid at time and a half for first 8 hours and then double time thereafter
- On-site parking
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or apply with your CV to be considered. You can also reach me by email at email@example.com