Youth Offending Team Officer
This company is currently seeking a Youth Offending Team Officer (Grade I) to join their team in Barnet. The ideal candidate will have experience in Youth Justice Service (YOT/YOS) and Court experience, PSR's and asset plus assessments. However, if there are any gaps in their YOS experience, this company will provide induction and training to ensure that the candidate is well equipped for the role.
- Working closely with young people who have offended, to prevent further offending and protect the public
- Assessing the risks and needs of young offenders, and developing and implementing intervention plans
- Managing a caseload of young people, and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Working collaboratively with other agencies, such as social services, education, and health, to provide a holistic approach to rehabilitation
- Attending court and providing reports and recommendations to the judiciary
- Experience in Youth Justice Service (YOT/YOS) is essential for the role
- Court experience, PSR's and asset plus assessments are desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage a caseload of young people
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Competitive salary - £23 to £25 per hour (DOE)
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Comprehensive induction and training
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.