I am currently recruiting for an access and support officer to work in Camden.
This role is initially for three months and requires candidates to have an enhanced DBS.
*Pay rate is £20 ltd (umbrella rate) per hour
The post-holder will provide flexible resource across a range of activities in the adult social care teams to ensure all requests for advice and assistance that come into the service can be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
* Provide extra assistance to social workers and ensure attention is paid to customers receiving a service but do not need ongoing social work support.
* Take and respond to calls to access and support.
* Signpost customers to alternative forms of support.
* Hand on cases where a professional lead from a social worker or occupational therapist is required.
* Think creatively about alternative support options for customers with a focus on promoting independence.
* Undertake quality assurance reviews of residential settings and share this information with colleagues.
* Work with social workers to provide practical support and assistance.
* Provide practical support to address delays in service, promoting effective joint working and drawing in other agencies and organisations that could assist the customer.
* Commission packages of care and equipment using a flexible and creative approach to care provision.
* Build strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com