JOB TITLE: Accommodation Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp
WEEKLY HOURS: 37 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon - Fri (9am-5pm)
The post holder will be responsible for taking an expert Housing Management role. The post holder will be responsible for Temporary Accommodation, maintenance, voids, rent and arrears, service contracts, health and safety and any domiciliary functions. The post holder will provide on-going and day to day line management, including support, supervision and guidance to the Accommodation Team ensuring they are managing the workload effectively and providing an excellent service.
- Oversee and monitor the Housing Management functions including H&S Compliance, reactive and responsive repairs, voids, lettings, ASB etc.
- Achieving the highest standards and effectiveness in service delivery to service users within the accommodation ensuring all our infrastructure processes and functions are streamlined and operating effectively and in collaboration with our service delivery teams.
- Carry out liaison roles internally and externally to the Council to ensure a smooth interface between our customers and our infrastructure services.
- Oversee rental income, arrears management including monitoring and taking action against households as required.
- Previous employment or personal experience of providing excellent manager services.
- Experience in rental income, arrears and monitoring and taking action against households.
- Ability to keep accurate records, following administrative procedures and confidentiality guidelines.
- Awareness of professional boundaries and how to manage these.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.