Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - 28,000 per annum
- Liaising with clients (individuals and businesses) and providing advice
- Producing year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and charities
- Advising on tax planning
- Maintaining records and preparing accounts
- Completing and submitting to HMRC VAT, self assessment and corporation tax returns
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small and medium sized businesses
- Liasing with HMRC on behalf of clients subject to tax investigations
- Supporting and training junior colleagues
- ACCA / ACA, AAT qualified or QBE 4+ years experience in general practice.
- Ability to interpret relevant legislation to clients.
- Previous experience of working with clients in a busy accountancy practice.
- Sound knowledge of payroll / PAYE and experience in preparing VAT self assessment and corporation tax returns for a wide range of clients.
- Good working knowledge of Accountancy / Tax / Bookkeeping software packages such as CAPIUM, SAGE, VT, Xero and Taxcalc, Quickbooks essential.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.