Accountant (Team Leader)
Location: North London
Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (4 Months)
Salary: 24.05 - 26.95 per hour - 36.25-hour week
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority in North London is looking for an Accountant (Team Leader) to join on an initial 4 month basis to manage a team responsible for treasury management, payroll (client side), insurance and car leasing functions and completion of government returns.
The post holder will be the lead officer for closing the accounts, VAT and the production of the collection fund. They will also be responsible for bank reconciliations, managing the banking and payroll contracts and ensure all Government returns are completed accurately and on time.
Full job specification available.
- ACCA, ACA or Equivalent (CCAB) with evidence of CPD
- Experience of working in Local Authority/Public Sector finance
- Experienced in treasury management, commercialism in local government
- risk management
- Great communicator and able to work as part of a team and to strict deadlines
- Experience of supporting the closure of accounts process for a large multi-disciplinary organisation to enable the production of compliant Statutory Statement of Accounts by due deadlines without qualification
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.