Conwy County Borough Council have an opportunity that has become available for an experienced Admin Assistant / Business Support Officer to join our Childcare & Fostering Admin Team offering hybrid working and a good rate of pay.
- To provide a professional administrative and minute-taking business support service to all Social Care teams in respect of Safeguarding/Looked after Children/Family Support & Intervention/Vulnerable People.
- The Business Support function support sensitive, complex and distressing subjects for which a high level of emotional resilience is required. The team facilitate/co-ordinate and provide a high level of statutory support to frontline services.
- The successful candidate will need to be a confident experienced minute taker both face to face and virtually via teams.
- Confident to upload data to data base sending out minutes to external attendees.
- Follow up outstanding information to support the referral decision making process.
- Responding to requests from Social Workers / Managers.
- Overseeing placement information relating to children in Care and assisting Social Workers with the necessary paperwork.
- Researching client background information for other agencies such as CAFCASS, other LA's and Foster Care agencies.
What is required?
- Good standards of education (5 GCSE or equivalent) plus technology & software skills.
- Minute taking & active listening skills, with strong organisation, planning & problem solving skills.
- Teamwork & interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS:
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.