Our Client within the Public Sector is currently recruiting for a Performance and Improvement Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position with the ideal candidate will have experience of analysing, sampling and verifying a range of data, providing summary reports and highlighting key information to senior managers.
The purpose of the role be responsible for assisting in compiling, checking and updating departmental performance reports, supporting the work of the team in ensuring trainers meet fit to train requirements, eligibility reports are maintained for courses, and providing administrative support for key departmental meetings and department initiatives where required..
The main responsibilities:
- Ensures line managers are briefed and updated on any major issues affecting the team.
- Contributes to project delivery as a team member.
- Contributes to new developments which improve service quality and efficiency and contributes to Departmental/Corporate improvement.
- Contributes to business planning.
- Liaises effectively with people internal and external to the Brigade, providing detailed information and advice on request and resolve situations in line with current procedures and guidelines
- Experience of analysing, sampling and verifying a range of data, providing summary reports and highlighting key information to senior managers.
- Experience of using a range of software applications and packages together with good keyboard skills and an understanding of how IT systems can be utilised in relation to the duties of the post.
- Effective written and oral communications skills in order to deal with people at all levels internally and externally, write reports, briefing notes and meeting minutes.
- Effective organisational skills in order to manage workload and prioritise work, ensure deadlines are met.
- Good numerical skills and the ability to manipulate and interpret statistical data and to present the results in both graphical and written format.
- Effective analytical skills in order to undertake research, summarise findings, and update senior managers as appropriate.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £18 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx. £465 p/week NET after deductions). So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!