Business Support Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently seeking experienced Business Support Assistants to work on behalf of Sefton Council's busy social work team. The ideal candidate will be confident in supporting social workers with their Liquid Logic database, keyboard/typing skills, telephone duties, note-taking in a variety of operational meetings, experience of processing and tracking financial payments such as invoices, petty cash and credit card payments, co-ordinating the gathering of information from other agencies to support the social workers and managers with their caseloads, and any other general admin duties.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be IT literate, and preferably have experience with the Liquid Logic system. The role requires the ability to work flexibly under pressure in a team setting.
- Confident in supporting social workers with their Liquid Logic database
- Excellent keyboard/typing skills
- Experience with telephone duties and note-taking in a variety of operational meetings
- Experience of processing and tracking financial payments such as invoices, petty cash and credit card payments
- Co-ordinating the gathering of information from other agencies to support the social workers and managers with their caseloads
- General admin duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate, preferably with experience using the Liquid Logic system
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure in a team setting
Full time position - 36 hours per week - £13.23 per hour.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Ashley.Brown@servicecare.org.uk or call 01772 208 964.
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.