Service care Solution are currently recruiting for an Administrator with Central Bedfordshire Council
This role is to support the Brokerage team with the administration of Carers Vouchers. You will be based on site at the Shefford Office working 20 hours a week.
As an Administrator, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Co-ordinate and prioritise incoming requests for care packages
- Input, maintain and reconcile financial records relating to all Adult service care packages on the Council's social care system
- Ensure providers are paid accurately and promptly
- Be the first point of contact for the Homecare brokerage service
- Book care packages for homecare with care providers in accordance with the funding agreement and the Domiciliary Care Framework
- Experience in administrative role previously
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Administrator role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!