Administrator needed with South Gloucestershire Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Yate
Duration - initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.64 ltd an hour
- Provide support to the various work areas of the Community Support Team
- Carry out a range of duties including maintaining databases and records, carrying out data inputting tasks, formatting reports, composing and sending communications both via email and hard copy, interpreting information and drafting content for use by others where appropriate
- You may be responsible for monitoring team mailboxes, taking minutes and chasing actions, support with documentation and project work, prioritising queries and coordinating responses
What is required?
- Experience of working in an administration position or similar role or up to 3 years relevant experience
- Minimum qualification of 3 GCSES or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.